The 2nd annual cloud computing forum will take place this year in Hong Kong. Dates are November 30th, 2011 and December 1st, 2011. This will be a virtual who’s who of cloud computing and sure to be full of amazing developments for cloud business.
Cloud Computing Forum Highlights
- 2 day conference and exhibition on Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Free to attend exhibition with seminar and scenario theatre
- Hear from leading case studies on how they have integrated Cloud Computing and SaaS into their working practices
- Learn from the key players offering cloud and SaaS products and services
- Benefit from our pre-show online meeting planner
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking party for all attendees
There are more details to come even though it is only a few short weeks away. With the ever changing technologies, it is no surprise that a syllabus is not set in stone. This ensures relevant, real-time information will be provided.
If this is something that you could attend, it would be wise to take advantage of the free entry to this seminar. New advancements in regard to cloud computing for 2012 will also be key features. What you can see below are who the key speakers will be at the conference. With a room full of success and knowledge such as this, it really is a no brainer.
- Avid Herridge, Head of IT, Adidas Global Sourcing
- Gabriel Leung, Executive Committee Member, Hong Kong Information Technology Joint Council (HKITJC)
- Dr Steve Hodgkinson, Research Director, Public Sector OVUM
- Victor Lam, Deputy Government Chief Information Officer, Hong Kong Government
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services APAC
- Sunny W K Lee, CIO, Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Henk ten Bos, CIO, Ageas
- Patrick Raths, IT Director, Swiss Reinsurance Company
- Anna Gamvros, Special Counsel, Baker & McKenzie
- Suk Wah Kwok, CIO, Aon, Hong Kong
All in all, it’s sure to fire up your cloud computing services for your business. If you would like to register for the cloud computing forum Asia, please click the link below.